Friday 10 April 2020

Head mush





Today has been a day of 'should, could, would'. Although my time still feels limited with trying to entertain Kahlan and wanting to play with her and just be a good Mummy, I am constantly thinking of all the things I should or could do. When Kahlan goes down for a nap it is golden time to do things or if I feel up to it train. I want to make good meals for us, clean the house, sort out things for when Bimpi arrives and do things in the garden. I also keep going over what I want to do to challenge my mind and taking on some studying is on my radar but equally not certain as to what. The problem is all I feel like doing is sitting or lying down and grazing. I have taken up colouring after being inspired by the NHS posters going around. I do find this relaxing and takes my mind of things. I just need to be ok with doing things that allow me to relax. 

Hoping I can switch off and relax a bit more. Especially when Joe is working more. Watch this space!



Add caption

Cuddles with my best girl are the best!!! 💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment